- Conservation, restoration, of hanumandhoka palace and historical arts, crafts and of the palace.
- Develop hanumandhoka palace into museum and open it for general public including foreigners/
- Manage cultural activities, festivals, and ceremonies of and relating to palace.
- To plan, Evaluate and monitor for development.
- To arrange and manage the financial resources for the museum.
- To manage and conserve the existing historical cultural heritages kept at the museum in international standard
- To procure or obtain items relating cultutal historical arts and crafts and to arrange for exhibition in the museum.
- Together with the expert personnel to explore and get involved in survey of arts and crafts and to maintain progress records.
- To involve local communities for expansion and development of Museum.